.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Advanced Regents Diploma

At the outset, I would like to state that it is highly unusual for me to get such a grade. I fork over been a diligent and industrious student my whole life. At the same time, I understand that there ar certain learning curves and that as one moves up the faculty member ladder there are more argufys. One such scrap is that of High School, especially for one who sets high standards. I have ever so dreamed of obtaining the Advanced Regents Diploma. In order to accomplish such, I have had to take and pass several courses that are more unenviable than the ones that are required for the Local Regents Diploma.I have had to pass the mathematics B2/B3 regents course, the math regent examination and the anxiety of having to meet and perhaps drop dead my academic goals. I realize that the pursuit of such lofty goals is non an easy one and I have gladly taken this challenge on to myself. I have always believed in the value of a good education and have never been afraid to work encei nte for it. While it sets me apart from everyone else in my class, it also presents novel obstacles. I do not regret this decision to take a more difficult path in life because I have chosen not to be average but to face the odds and achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment